Hi Tiffy, I bought from http://greatofferatteria.blogspot.com/! But I find Kate spade quality not good , after one week of usage the color at the corner already chip off ! Guess i will stick to Gucci or LV!
Lulu, ya ! I am a insane shopaholic ....now aiming for my next chanel purchase! Something small though :)
Hi Dear, which blogshop did you bought your KS zippy pink wallet from?
ReplyDeleteU r really a true shopaholic! HAHA! But I like ;D
ReplyDeleteHi Tiffy, I bought from http://greatofferatteria.blogspot.com/! But I find Kate spade quality not good , after one week of usage the color at the corner already chip off ! Guess i will stick to Gucci or LV!
ReplyDeleteLulu, ya ! I am a insane shopaholic ....now aiming for my next chanel purchase! Something small though :)
Love you blog!
ReplyDeletePlease check ours out:)
Small stuff normally cost more!And it's Chanel!Happy shopping ;p
ReplyDelete