Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy .....Pissed

FUCK Singpost for losing my bulky mail!
FUCK the POSTMAN who steal my masks or anyhow put into another person letter box!
FUCK the person who recieved my 23 pieces of masks and used it!!!
YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH A PIMPLE FOR EVERY MASK USED!!! FUCKER!!


I know I sound very "chor lor" or "Ah Lian" but I am really damned pissed off....spent $30 to buy masks from a on-line shop and gets nothing in return.

Well good news for the day is our Company had finally get recommendation for ISO Certification!!! Yay really glad , as last our hard work for 8 months with tons of meetings and rushing for dateline had finally paid off. And the process of certification is so simple as compared to what the consultant advised cos the real audit only involved HODs and Senior Staff.
Counting down my Taiwan/Hongkong :26 days

No comments:

Post a Comment