He didn't strike alot of money but at least he kept the promise........Thank you!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Fendi "Miracle" charm
I really like this Fendi charm...of course I am using it for my LV bags...and its pink color...but price @$235 quite expensive for something whiich is made of wood!!!! Was thinking of buying for myself as a christmas present......a good excuse again to pamper myself!!!!!As I always like to put my wishlist for my fav items on my computer desktop...so that when I switch on my laptop...I can straight away see my fav item for the day/week. And that particular day....I was telling my hub to buy this charm for me as a christmas gift (Hmmm normally I won't ask him to buy things for me cos he already give me monthly allowance!), and he replied to me " what an ugly charm and cost $235 ....blah blah"...so I told him..."then if you strike 4D will you buy for me"...and he said "ok"....and ....few days later..........


He didn't strike alot of money but at least he kept the promise........Thank you!
He didn't strike alot of money but at least he kept the promise........Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment